Pages

My Story

Growing up in conservative West Michigan, I watched lesbian and gay friends and family members struggle to be accepted and be treated equally. There are gains and losses in this fight every day, and it is vital for LGBT individuals and their straight allies to stand up and to pay attention.

06 February 2011

LGBT in Egypt

An interview with Rasha Moumneh, a researcher with Human Rights Watch from The Gist.

http://www.signorile.com/2011/02/what-protests-mean-for-lgbt-egyptians.html


Rasha_Moumneh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Very interesting interview, and this aspect of the uprising hasn't been covered a lot. My friend lives in Egypt. I don't know if he and his partner are out of the closet or not, but I've been wondering what life is like for them right now.

    ReplyDelete